Pages

Monday 14 November 2005

K-K-K-K-KRAZY!

Right. So erm.
Fuck.
Didn't see that one coming.


Oh well.

I've left the JMU anime society. I gave it my best shot, I guess we all did, but unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be. Weekly turnouts kept declining and none of the big Anime Companies would listen to us so we could show licensed content. Not only that, but there were constant fights amongst the admins and moderators, including the latest one which directly involved me. So I quit.
I do hope that it takes off, for everyone who's actually put work into it and  done more than just bitched about other people in it.
But besides that, there's another anime society in Liverpool. Ok, so it's from a different University, but at least they let anyone join. What's more, screenings are £3.50 less than the JMU one and they're able to show licensed content. I guess it does make sense that only one big society is needed as opposed to a moderately big one and a small one with only a handful of dedicated members.
Perhaps I'm just making excuses because I actually enjoyed the little group we had but the fact remains I'm no longer a part of it and I don't intend on coming back, for various reasons.
The biggest shame is that people who are 18+ can't get along, can't back down or can't resist getting one up on someone they just happen to disagree with, even if they are/were a friend. Ah well, 'cest la vie. And that concludes the only bit of French I know.
Another shame is the two-facedness of some people. One minute they're thanking you for helping them out, the next they're bitching about you in a thread or someone's Journal, even on things that have nothing to do with them. Then when you DO bring them into it, they scream out that it does INDEED have nothing to do with them.
You just can't please some people. I give up fighting though, there really is no point when it comes down to it as most of the time it's just a difference of opinion which one side takes too much to heart.

I give up even trying to understand people though. It's almost like humans can't get along without creating problems. I mean, they say everyone needs challenge in their life, so is that why when things are going well, people have a habit of fucking them up? Is this some inherent human flaw that stems from the desire of challenge? I really don't know.

Like I said, I give up trying to even understand. So I'm going to the Krazyhouse on Saturday, Everyone is invited (And I mean EVERYONE), so tag along if you wish to go out that night. I really don't care if you have beef with me or if I have beef with you, I'm not going to be bitter about it or care that you're there and if you all do the same, then what does it matter. I'm going to have a good time regardless and nobody else will be able to ruin it, because quite frankly I just don't care enough to bother fighting. And if you have a problem with that.....I don't care. I've got more important things to waste energy on, like my relationship with Carmy (which still seems to be going well), my coursework (Also going very well), my computer, Uber, my room, my shoelaces and well..pretty much everything else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment