Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2005

I mgiht be on TV....

Erm.
I might be on TV next week o_0

See er....purely random, while walking to get some food today with Carmy, we were stopped by these two women. One had a camera and one had a clipboard.
To save a long story, they were from a UK TV show called "Most Haunted". For those of you who don't know, the TV show is about...well...supposedly haunted places. They go around different places, usually with a couple of mediums (i.e. Con artists that walk into a room and go "oh, I feel something here, somebody must have died here in this house once". And of course, they'll go research it and indeed find that 100 years ago someone was killed there for whatever reason. Yey. Then just for the hell of it, they'll leave a camera in a room overnight and manage to find a curtain flicker at some point or whatever. Oh and they only ever leave ONE camera, so they can't actually "verify" that it was real and not a trick, nor can they explain what happens either. You'd think they'd learn by like the 6th series or whatever, but anyway.
Basically, they asked Carmy to just say something to the camera, something about some guy doing his first live show, because for some reason they're doing a Live show in Liverpool next weekend. Oh and I was standing beside her as she said it, so I'm in the picture as well :D
As you might imagine, I'm not a fan of the show simply because I'm too cynical of the whole ghosts and spirits thing, but it's pretty popular here I guess.
Either way, for those of you in the UK who want to get a glimpse of me and my woman on TV, you'll have to watch it next week. It's on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on Living TV (How ironic), I think it's at 9 or something.
The biggest Irony is that LivingTV is only available to Satellite/Cable customers, so I wont be able to watch it myself, but what the hell. If you're feeling generous, record the whole thing and send me a Tape/DVD of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment