Pages

Thursday 10 November 2005

I have a MUCH bigger penis than him

Someone made a Yumeria game...

If this means nothing to you, don't worry.

Anyhoo, things are going all right at the moment. There are still a few teething problems here and there, but what's important is that I don't actually care, I'll just get on with things and enjoy life. If someone wants to be an idiot, fine by me, I'm just going to go on and not get strung up on it ^_^

For some...REALLY odd reason not yet explained, Uber will NOT connect to the University's Ethernet connection.
It just reported that it couldn't connect. I even bought a new NIC and still the problem persisted.
Even the tech guys from the Uni (who actually seemed to know their shit) had no clue as to what the problem was, but I found a solution.
I hooked up the wireless card in my Laptop and created a sort of mini wireless network between it and my PC.
This means the internet goes into Hiromi and then is wirelessly transmitted to Uber. Score.
Oh and quite funny, when I first turned on the Wireless card in Uber, it detected another wireless network similar to my own (as in it was a PC to PC network and not one created with a router) only it was completely unsecured. What's more, both people had enabled file and printer sharing on a bunch of folders.
Naturally, I had a little sniff around and would you believe it, someone who had named their computer "ANAKIN" had the Sims 2 there, just waiting to be fucked with.
So I did him a favour and deleted it, then left him a note saying he was an idiot for not having secured his network. Oh and for being a Sims fan as well. Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment