Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2005

*sniffs*

For the past 3 days I've been working in the pissing wet rain and now I think I've caught a cold.
Also, Monday and Tuesday were late finishes....today we finished on time. For a change.
This Job does nothing to help my stress, but at least money is building up for September.
And as another note, it does help keep you fit, apart from feeling ill I'm the best I've been ever (physically wise), ironic since I'm the worst I've been mentally in a long time. Damn the world.
And no, this isn't some post seeking attention, anyone of you that knows me at all knows I've felt shitty for a while now, if it's not Kay fucking with my head, it's Liverpool and what might happen there, if it's not that, it's the fact that I hate my Job, if it's not that it's the fact that all of my real life friends have seemingly just abandoned me, if it's not that, it's BQFH, if it's not her, it's the people around me. Maybe I'm just hard to please, but really I think the world is just a shitty place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment