Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2004

Mistakes...

We all make mistakes in lfe. It's not like we're perfect, in fact thinking that you're perfect is a flaw in itself.

We make some pretty big mistakes in our lives, some which you can't believe you did, some you just want to pretend never happened. Some REALLY big ones we just want to wish away into nothingand just don't think about them.

I'm sure all of you reading this have something in the back of your mind you want to change, something you would do differently if you could, something that everyone knows about maybe and you're just glad they're smart enough not to remind you of it because it makes you feel so shitty.

Yeah......most people anyway....

You know it occured to me, I don't post in this much because I'd only be posting bad shit and don't want the whole "omg you're acting like nozzy, stop being an attension seeking prickkkk!" thing, but I also don't want to make private entries because I have nothing to hide from anyone, i'm happy to let people read through my life, I'm just an open person.

So that leaves me in a bit of a dilema, to post or not to post...

I would prefer to post lots of stuff, typing it down helps me get it off my chest, but I don't want to seem like Nozzy, who is just doing the same I guess....

I might just get a second Journal, one where I put all my rants and stuff, that way people can willingly choose to read it and thus can't bitch at me because they know what they're letting themsleves in for. But then what's the point of having a SECOND journal, isn't that the whole POINT of having ONE in the first place?

Your opinoins are welcome, as usual....

No comments:

Post a Comment