Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2004

The lads...

So, what have I been up to this past week I hear you all ask?
Well no, I don't hear you asking, because you all know I've been sitting in front of Uber drooling at it's awesomeness.
Well then, I hereby declare you all to be wrong :)

Ok well, not entirely wrong as Uber has been awesome and I've been playing with it a lot. But I have been doing other things.
Friday marked the end of school for Mid-term/Halloween, so me and the lads decided to go out and celebrate by doing the typical Irish thing. That's right, we went to the Pub ^_^
And I must say, it was great craic even though I don't drink (I know, I'm a walking contradiction).




From left to right: G, Ryan and Cric (That means Chris)

The day was also a celebration of G's birthday

G, looking rather happy.


Ryan, blatently wanting to do me


Cric, rather drunk.


Ryan and Cric. They do eachother regularly.
Cric got very drunk. Well they all got very drunk, apart from the ones who left early (not pictured), bur He was the worst.
To give an example of how drunk he was, he was sitting opposite me at a table. Thinking he wasn't that Drunk, he decided to get up and go for a few more shots. He fell over 3 times before he got past me.

All in all, it was awesome and in fact, it was so awesome we've decided to do it once a month from now on ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment