Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2004

Dear...everyone...

I'm just updating this mainly to let you all know that I'm alright....and to apologise...
I was perhaps a little hastey when I wrote that last one, but rather than try to defend my actions I'll just say I'm sorry now. I could never cut you guys out, you all mean a hell of a lot to me, just right now I need a lot of time to myself, my head hurts thinking about all sorts of things. Oh and I seem to have caught a nasty dose of the flu so that's not helping. But one thing is helping: Uber!
It arrived last Sunday when I came home from work (Well I'm not sure exactly when it arrived to the place it was being originally delivered, but I got it on the Sunday) so I've been playing on it lots, it seems to help for a while. I've even been playing renegade and renalert under a different guise (Don't bother to go looking for me It's a name you'll never guess plus I don't play much).
Once again, I'm sorry for worrying you all so much, I'll be back eventually I just don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment