Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2006

Stupid BQFH

Seems everyone but me had a good Christmas. I suppose I can't complain, I mean nothing overly bad happened, just having to sit in HER presence annoyed me.
From the moment I got back, she's barely spoken more than 2 words to me and that's usually either to tell me to shut up or to, as far as I can tell, destroy whatever little hope I had left of having a decent Christmas.
I never noticed before just how much she loves the sound of her own voice. I also didn't appreciate her constantly telling my dad how he's lucky he has her. I mean maybe I'm just being cynical because I despise her so much, but more and more it seems like she's always trying to convince my dad that he can't live without her.
And now that I'm not around, she doesn't bother even speaking to me because I'm "out of the way", so to speak.
Hell, almost every time I tried to say something, she'd just interrupt me and talk about something else. Some things never change.
So most of it was spent sitting there being quiet, slowly eating my dinner while BQFH made herself heard.

The food was nice though and although I didn't get very much else, I did get a fair bit of money, about £180.

That'll help pay for the new Laptop charger, since a couple of hours ago I somehow managed to destroy the one I had. So right now I'm using the old, old computer. The computer I opened this very LJ on. The computer I used when I met most of the people that read this. More memories.

Oh well, despite the fact that I had, for lack of a better term, a pretty crappy Christmas, I'm still glad I have all that I do have. There's a lot of people out there who don't have any family, or a lot of money, or even a full stomach at this time of year so if I did complain, it'd be stupid.

New year's on Sunday/monday, that should be fun. Going to go out and have a laugh with friends, then it's only a week until I get home to Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment