Pages

Sunday 7 January 2007

Stupid chargers

Since the last update, I got a replacement charger for my laptop. Which died some 2 or 3 days later.
So I'm still suck on this crappy old thing, despite having piles of coursework to get through.
Oh well.

Things did get moderately better around here since then. New years was fun, watching most of my friends get drunk off their face and proceed to vomit everywhere. Good ol' Dave managed to chunder while the fireworks were still goiong off, at 00:03. What a tit.

Then on thursday of this week, we all went out for a steak together. That was pretty aweseome and they all showed up for once, too. Shocked, I was. Shocked.

And that's Christmas over with for another year, I finally get back to liverpool tomorrow. Can't wait, this place really sucks at times.
And I'm really pissed about the laptop, this old computer can't really handle much, I don't know how I used it for so many years without screaming. I can't watch a video unless it's fully streamed, I can't even play a simple SNES game without lag, I mean what the hell?
All I can really do for entertainment when on this thing is either do coursework and revision (tch, yeah right) or talk to Jen and Nicci on MSN. Or whoever else decides to message me. But even then, THAT lags. I miss my computer. By this time tomorrow I'll hopefully be on a bus back to my humble abode at marybone.
Don't worry, Uber, daddy's comin'!

I have issues, I know.

Now I'm just sitting here procrastinating, all my women have apparently vanished as I wait to go visit my brother. Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment