Pages

Saturday 9 December 2006

*insane glee*

Right! I threw away what little dignity I had left and seduced Kushan to give me the password to his Livejournal.

Why?

I found out something very distressing.

About six months ago, I asked Steve to watch Firefly. He never did. For six months he didn't watch Firefly.

I just can't have this. So, I'm appealing to all you fine folk, that read his journal, to convince him that he needs to watch Firefly and then Serenity.

Because he really does.

Of course, I could just hold his Livejournal hostage till he does indeed watch Firefly, but that'd be too evil and devious, even for me. Plus, I'd have to sleep with one eye open after that.

So should Kushan be physically forced to watch Firefly? I say he should! Then we could force him to do other, more kinky things, perhaps...

-Toxy Woxy (God dammit, I'm a genius! A drunk genius!)

No comments:

Post a Comment