Pages

Monday 18 December 2006

=O

Well....it has been a rather interesting weekend indeed.

TO start off, friday's plans. Not sure if I'm allowed to discuss them, so all I'll say is that I thought it went rather well indeed.
Then, on saturday, I found out something rather disturbing.

I'm sure most of you who read this know who Kayleigh "spinkychan" Timson is, I'm sure most of you will know our little history and what not, so I'll spare those details.
I haven't seen nor spoken to her in about a year now, since she dropped off the course at Christmas last year.
However, she apparently isn't done trying to torment my life. After failing to convince her flatmate that I'm some sort of twisted, brainwashing, evil person, she's decided to, what I can only assume is, resort to desperate measures.
I found out that she's been talking to a few people that know me. I don't know when exactly this happened, but it was at most around 3-6 months ago.
And here's the good part. She's been telling people that I raped her. No, that's not me pissing about, she's actually been saying this.

Kushan is, apparently, a rapist.

Who'd have known? Not I, at least.

I swear, that woman needs to sort her shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment