Pages

Thursday 14 December 2006

I should really update this more often.

Gah, I meant to get a nice early night tonight in preparation for tonight, but some cunts were banging stupidly loudly at about half 4 this morning and I just couldn't get back to sleep. This place irks me.

I'm going home on Tuesday, back to Ireland. Woo.
If it's anything like last year, I'll be bored off my face for most of the time. Yippee.

Not a lot has really happened around here recently (well, that I'm sure I can mention here. I'm always up to something >_>), everyone has went all boring and quiet because of coursework and such (myself included) and now they're all just getting ready to go home.
This year so far has been really boring. It probably didn't help that I had no money for half of it, but still...
I hope we do more after Christmas, because this is getting old. I think the Halloween party has been the highlight so far.

Oh well, super secret plans o' d00m tongiht that should be fun =D

No comments:

Post a Comment