Pages

Friday 19 May 2006

It's probably not my day....

I went to take a shower earlier and as I was scrubbing myself, I spat some shower water out only to realise that it was full of blood. I spat again, more blood. Then I coughed up some blood.
I have no idea why.

I'm still missing some badly needed funds, thanks to the Student loan people being bastards.  I was supposed to get a loan AND a bursary totalling about £1500.
I only got half of it. Then rent came. Kiss goodbye to that half.
They wont give me the other half until my dad fills in some forms or something. I phoned them about this a few weeks ago, then passed on the details to my dad.
He went and got the forms and handed them in.
2 weeks later, no money.
I phoned them again. They want him to fill in MORE forms, AND get the places he worked at LAST YEAR to fill in some details, but they wont actually tell ME most of the details because it's his income and not mine. Despite the fact that all of this information is needed in order for ME to get MY money.

I have about £5.70 to my name. I have to make it last a week before my brother comes to pick me up.

Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment