Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2006

Even in my dreams she's pure evil....I think...

I had one of the most messed up dreams ever last night.
It started off with me in the future, being slightly older (I'd say like 40 or 50). I managed to bump into Kay for some reason and there wasn't any hostility, we chatted a little and then she decided she'd cheat on whoever she was with at the time to have a quickie with me (I'm not badmouthing her, that's actually what happened in the dream).

Now this is where it gets a bit mad.
For some god damned reason, we had to go back in time to do it.
We went back in time and due to the whole time traveling thing, both Kay and I got younger and younger, until we were both about the same age we are now.

Then, of course, we proceeded to get down to it and for some reason, this unleashed some sort of.....evil being that planned to take over the world and fuck up the future. Oh and it scared the crap out of me, in my dream at least.
That's a really weird thing I've noticed recently, I'm not afraid of anything in the real world. Sure, I get edgy when I don't like the look of someone or something, however nothing actually scares me, but in my dreams things do.
I find it Ironic that the one place I get scared is the one place I can't possibly be in any danger.

But yes, sex with Kay == End of the world. Man, I have fucked up dreams.

On another note, I did my last exam today. Okay, I drew a smiley face as an answer to one of the questions, but other than that I think it went pretty well. And now I'm free, hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment