Pages

Sunday 21 May 2006

Blarg

I'm so fed up lately.
I'm fed up with having no money (and I'm too proud to willingly accept any money from anyone else).
I'm fed up with things just not working, like how my router just decided to be a cunt last night and simply NOT WORK for no reason, or like my cool MX1000 mouse suddenly deciding to stop charging.
I'm fed up with not being able to relax at my computer because I can't see the screen very well, forcing me to lean forward lots, which in turn makes my legs and back really sore after a few mins...
I'm also sick of how people are acting around me. Or rather not.
I don't know, maybe I'm paranoid or something, but it's been bugging me a lot lately.
For example, last night when the router was going a bit crazy, Steve messaged Malachy asking what I had done to it. Why not message me, since it's my router?
I asked Malachy and his response?

"Well uh...y'see, Steve's my friend..."

In other words, I wasn't his friend.

And then it occurred to me that Steve (or Vicki for that matter) hardly ever message me, it's always Malachy. He's always inviting Malachy to his place, usually not even bothering to ask if I wanted to come over. I couldn't care less that those two are now best friends with each other, I'm happy for them, I'm just ticked off that I always seem to get overlooked, unless, of course, they want something from me.

And then I think that maybe I'm overreacting, that I'm just being paranoid and it just brings me back to my original point: I'm fed up. I don't know what any of them really thinks, if they've suddenly fallen out with me or whatever, but I don't want to even think about it any more, I'm just exhausted and want to crawl into bed for the next year or so and not have to deal with anything.

Truth be told, I don't know what's really wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment