Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2005

Bithc fucker cunt bitch bitch whore bitch cunt bitch.

I'm in a bad mood. Very bad mood. Actually, that's a lie. I just had a takeaway chineese. Ironically it wasn't taken away, it was delivered. So nothing was really taken. Especially since I paid for it o_0

Anyhoo, BEFORE the Chineese, I was well pissed. And guess who is the cause of it this time!

Bitchqueenfromhell!

Grrr...
See, the place where she lives (which today I noticed is a complete ghetto, more on that later) is having the houses fixed up. But for them to fix up her house, they gotta shove her into a different house for 6 weeks. So anyway, that means I get a day off school to come and help her move her shit. Not a problem, I don't mind helping people....who deserve it...

So it starts off well. Yesterday my dad kept saying to me "I'll phone you at 9 in the morning, ok?" and I'm like "yeah sure". He says this to me like 20 times.

Next day....he phones at 8 in the morning. I say to him "err...did you not say 9?" and his response was something like "uuhhh....yeah....sounds good" so I went back to sleep, expecting him to phone an hour later.

12Noon appears, I get woken up by a phone call from him, with him being very pissed that I wasn't there. Miscommunication on that one.
So I get cleaned and leave to go to my real mother's house. This year, just like every other year, I get forced into giving her a card and shit for mother's day. Fuck.
But also, while I was there, I was told to grab my dad's toolbox, which my brother "borrowed". Without asking.
So anyway, I get there and do all the usual "Hi mum, how are you, you fucking bitch? Under my breath of course.
And I see the toolbox. I also see my dad's drill. Now nobody said fuck all about a drill, so I thought I'd phone my dad and see if he wanted me to grab that too.
I ring his mobile. BQFH answers for some god unknown reason. This is how the conversation went. Not from this point onwards the rest of this LJ entry is going to be a rant about her. Probably. Bitch.

Kushan BQFH
Hello?

Uhh...Kathleen?
Yes, Steve?
Is my dad there?
He's right here, but he's busy, what's wrong?
Ask him if he wants his drill as well, cuz it's also here.
<At this point the Dog starts barking lots and I can't hear jack shit>
What? Does he want his Drill back?
What?
Does he want his Drill as well?
I can't hear you!
DOES HE WANT HIS DRILL?!
I said yes!!
I didn't hear you....
You did, you just wern't listening!
<Hung up>

That was the start of it. Fast forward about 20mins.
I get to her house and there is some American woman sitting there. Pleasant girl, in her 40's I guess. Christian.
So anyway, I walk into the kitchen and put the tools down, say hello and all that. Then my dad says something to the bitch and it started this:

I'm not in the mood, especially after he *points to Me*  was so cheeky to me on the phone!
What? YOU were the one being cheeky!
WHAT!? DON'T YOU START!!

I was about to tell her to go fuck herself when my dad jumped in saying "He's only winding you up *fake laugh*"
I was about to tell him to piss off because I was standing my ground, then tell her to fuck herself with a big stick before I rememberd about the american woman. I'm not about to let that bitch give me a bad name to her or anyone else.

I held my tongue.

So then I sat around listening to more shit. General talking shit.
Thing about BQFH is that her aunt of 82 died today. Sad and I would have given her pity if she didn't use it to seek a shit load of attension. Seriously, the phone rang and she was like "hello...oh hello <name>. My aunt died this morning...." seriously, no matter who it was she talked to the first thing she brought up was her aunt. Even to total strangers like the guy from the housing executive. And I accidentally mistyped Executive as executing. Shows what I think about when I think about BQFH.

Later on that day, as I try to stay the fuck away from her, I inadvertantly get stuck in the same room as her. She asks me to go to the other house to get my dad so he can put in a lightbulb. I shit you not. I offered to do it "Oh no, he did something to them, you'll need to get him" "Well...it's just one small room you need the light in, there's a torch there" I'd also like to point out it was a Maglite. Big fucker too, about 40Cm long. "JUST GO BEFORE YOU IRRITATE ME EVEN MORE!". Bitch. So I go down to the other house and explain to my dad that she needed him to fix the light. His responce? "..er....but all she needs to do is screw in the lightbulb". As I thought, she was talking out of her sweet arse.

So I'm waiting in the new house, guarding the place in case anyone tries to steal anything while he's off to show her what a stupid fucking whore she is. Hopefully. A while passes by, my dad comes back, carrying more stuff obviously. He's rather grumpy at this point. I ask him how Kathleen is. "Oh she's highly strung out". And then I ask him how he was. "I'm alright....FOR GETTING SLAPPED IN THE FUCKING FACE!" Whoa...."what happened?" I inquire. "I told Kathleen she was annoying me" I was shocked, could this be, Dad actually admitting that she's an irritating piece of shit? Lets hope so!
He wanders back after making lots of unneeded noise. He comes back even more pissed off. "What's wrong?" "It begins with K and ends in een" he replies. Funny, could have swrong it began with B and ended in H, but lets not let my Dad's misconceptions bother us for now. I back off and let him do what he needs to do. On the way out of the door to go back, he turns around to me and says "She swallowed a bunch of pills and pretended to have an overdose for fuck''s sake!" and storms off.
This was the highlight of my day. For once my Dad was able to see straight through her, he was able to see what a lying, scheming, manipulative little bitch she is. Hopefully, he'll have noticed all of the attension seeking shit she pulled as well. Doubtful but you never know.

That was the highlight of my day. She never said anything to me after that. Just as well because I'm quite defensive about the people I give a shit about and my Dad means a fuck load to me, she can go fuck herself if she thinks I'm helping her move back once her house is fixed up. In fact, I think I'll use my kewel lighter to burn the fucking thing down the day before she moves back.

Oh and the highlight of my night was the takeaway ^_^

But to add to my grief, amidst all this I find out that my Girlfriend is in hospital. FUcking woo. So that's tomorrow cancelled............fuck.

</Rant>

No comments:

Post a Comment