Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2006

So...bored...

It seems that everyone has pissed off home for Easter, the only people left here are Me and Malachy.
Fuck me I'm bored.
Me and Malachy both.
I find it kind of Ironic that I had more to write about on LJ when I spent most of my free time on the internet, yet now that I spend more time in the Real World™ I have nothing to say.

I think Toxin put it best:

"I hate you motherfuckers that have tons of bullshit to post in your journals, that people care about and is relevant to your lives.

So, what's relevant to my life right now? My testicles itch like hell because of this shampoo I made the mistake of using that has minty stuff on it.

To sum it up: I've got itchy balls, have a nice day."


Needless to say, I feel somewhat the same. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment