Pages

Friday 14 April 2006

Lets have a rant!

Haven't had one of those in a while, eh?

A couple of "friends" of mine recently decided to revamp their friend's list, cut off the fat, trim it down and so on.
Normally, that would be fine. Hell, I've got a load of people on my friend's list that don't post any more, I'm just too lazy to remove them.

But this is different.

Their reason for removing these people is because they simply want to bitch about them without them knowing.
And of course, I'm one of these people. But it also does mean that other people who know me and have nothing against me, i.e. Carmy, get taken off their lists as well.

Now I'm not one to give a shit when people bitch about me behind my back, Christ knows enough people probably do it. I'm also not one to get bothered by the fact that they're simply too cowardly to say it to my face.

But one thing does piss me off. The complete and utter hypocrisy about it. They say to people, like Carmy, that the only reason they're getting struck off the list is because they wouldn't want them in a compromising position should they read a rant about someone they know and care about.
That's fair enough, isn't it?
Well no. It's not. Everyone knows that LJ has filters. You can set up groups of people within your friends list that can view posts other friends can't.
So what is the actual reasoning for taking them off the list? They may as well just admit that either they want to bitch about them too, or they're too stupid to figure out how LJ works.

What really pisses me off the most is that both of these people have said to Dee Dee on many occasions that they're her friends, that they care about her and such, yet both people have taken her off their lists, simply because she has two main groups of friends, one being them, one being a group that has someone they want to bitch about.
In other words, she's stuck in the middle and they've effectively said she's not their friend because she's friends with someone else.
How. Fucking. Childish.

Oh and I should point out that the two people I'm bitching about are currently going out together.

The funny thing is, one is a manipulative, attention seeking whore, the other is a love struck emo puppy and both of them don't have enough decency, honour or courage to fill a shot glass with.

</rant>

No comments:

Post a Comment