Pages

Saturday 25 March 2006

An Update...

2 days until my birthday. 2 days to go until I'm 19. And I've been up all night working on a project that's due in on that EXACT SAME DAY >_<
To make matters worse, the reason I'm working my ass off now is not because I deliberately left it to the last minute, but because some cunt called Tony, who was supposed to be doing the artwork, didn't bother his arse to get it done until about Thursday.

Now, as I'm in charge of doing the maps for this project, that meant I couldn't get started on them until he did his Job. You see, you can't make a map without the graphical tiles for it >_<
The complete cunt.

At least I've only got 4 maps left to do now >_<

I'll probably post a link to this game once it's done. It's nowhere near as good as we'd planned it to be, but we didn't really have the time to make it as well as we'd hoped. For example, we were going to have individual pilot voices, but we just didn't get around to recording them (Sorry, Khadizha :( ).

Oh well, the point is: I'm going to be a whole year older in 2 days....
TO THE STRIP CLUB WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment