Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2006

This was long overdue...

Ok, you remember a couple of weeks back I made a post that never really explained why I was so happy?

Well I think it's time to explain it.

I got a package from two very cool people.
Inside it was some really cool shit.


All this stuff came inside the box:


Lets have a closer look :)

There were a couple of Bears



And of course socks, because socks are amazing:



And a....spoon.....for um...some reason.....



There was also a little mini deck of playing cards, perfect for...playing....cards.....



NEKO LACES!!!!



And I'm guessing because Nicola feels I'm an illiterate tool, she threw in a rather good book:



There was also a....thing....of sorts.......:S



Some Sunglasses to "Protect his eyes from the rain" as they put it:



And a thong, of course:



But by far the best thing is probably this:



It's a cat that meows when you squeeze it! SQUEEEE!!!

It was such a cool box! Nicola and Togey earn their place in Kushans hall of people-who-wont-be-killed-when-he-takes-over-the-world ^_^

I think I look great in my sunglasses:



^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment