Pages

Sunday 6 February 2005

My Plan...

Since apparently women do nothing but screw me over in some form if I get in any way close to them, I've decided to give in and finally pay monthly for a game. The game being World of Warcraft.
I'm hoping the game takes over my life as it does others so i never have to face the cruel reality that the world is a crappy place to live thanks to the majority of people living on it.

Also, for various reasons, I plan to play on US servers when I finally get it, so those of you who play the game feel free to drop me a line.
With a little luck, I wont be around much, of course providing that WoW has a windowed mode, at least you'll kinda be able to get me on MSN.

Oh and FYI, the game doesn't get released here until Friday. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment