Pages

Monday 13 September 2004

Updatez0rz

You know I ain't had a proper update in a while...
I fact, most of the people on my friends list haven't posted a real update in a long time only for the odd special occation (like a trip to a certain festival or whatever). Nozzy seems to be the only one who regularly updates properly, but then nobody cares about his LJ :P

So lets see here....I found a Mega Drive/Genesis emulator for my phone a few days ago, that was pretty sweet, I was the centre of attention at school as most of my friends were brought up on games like Revenge of Shinobi, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe.
Oh and Sonic too....
Ahh, those were the days...

Also, I was really tired when I got up this morning and accidently put on my Black combats instead of my regular school trousers (To those americans out there who don't know, we have to wear uniforms here :( )
And they're VERY strict in my school about uniform regulations....yet nobody actually noticed I was wearing them.....
I think I'll keep on wearing them just for badness ^_^
Besides, they're great and I look awesome in them (It's at this point, if you're a girl, I say "But I bet I'd look better in you").

No comments:

Post a Comment