Pages

Monday 27 September 2004

Some random Pictures

Because they're fun and scare anyone not on broadband.


Well, the day is drawing nearer to when I can get Uber, you have all been warned.

How many of you have an AOL coaster? We all refer to their CD's as free coasters, but do you actually use it as that? I do ^_^
I've had the same CD for quite some time now, as it shows:

It's still got plenty of use left in it. Plus it's AOL, it's meant to suffer.

Speaking of suffering, I gave my modem the ULTIMATE punishment for misbehaving the other day:

Since then it has worked perfectly. It knows it's done wrong.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention, a week ago, I got my connection upgraded from 512/256 to 1024/256 :D
Go team alpha!

For those of you who use Firefox (and if you don't, shame on you), I got a really cool extension that ads a mini preview of sites that appear in a google search:

Get it here

Oh and How cool am I? At the place where I guard, they were kind enough to dig me my very own Moat! :D :D

It keeps the Black Knight at bay ^_^

And just for the hell of it...

BATFORK!

Now I'm off to bed, I have an appointment with the Tax man tomorrow, he owes me moneys *shakes fist*.


3

No comments:

Post a Comment