Pages

Friday 17 September 2004

Time for some installing!

So yeah, I got bored today, bored of my computer generally being a cunt, so I decided to reinstall windows. And while I was there, I installed SP2 as well. At the same time. Goota love slipstreaming ^_^

So, technical talk aside, I got into trouble at school for having firefox on my computer. So that caused an argument as I stood up for my right to use a real browser.



So after a while, he finally said to me "I'll tell you what, if you give me a page of bullet points as to why Firefox is better than IE, I'll let you keep it.
I gave him 3. Font size 10 too ^_^
He just stared blankly at it for a few mins and then said "...Well...you've made your point" and didn't mention it again. I rule.

And still,  nobody has noticed my Combats....
Oh well, they're comfy and make me feel important. Which I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment