Pages

Sunday 18 July 2004

So...about Italy

It was balls
The Pizza and Ice cream was good
but the rest was balls
the bad kind of balls...
I lived on literally JUST Pizza and ice cream for 3 days straight....
onto other matters.....

[Quote]
We have received your order for 1 ticket(s) to:
MEAN FIDDLER PRESENTS
CARLING WEEKEND
LEEDS FESTIVAL 2004
*** WEEKEND TICKET ***
BRAMHAM PARK
FRI-SUN 27-29 AUGUST 11AM
[/Quote]

I r t3h officially going to l33ds! yey for me!
For more Yayness, go look at spinkychan's journal, when she updates it, it'll probably just be filled with w00ts and yeys  ^_^
Go team alpha
I've started playing FF7 again, I get these crazy urges to ever so often,  and it's been about a year or so since I last played it, so if I go offline for like 3 weeks, don't worry, i've just got addicted to it....again....<_<

EDIT: I just realised, I've had my journal for just over a year now, I feel I should celebrate it by sprucing up the layout.
Note the term: Should
Add the term: Wont

No comments:

Post a Comment