Pages

Monday 5 July 2004

Paydaypaydaypaydaypaydaypayday Mk 2

W00tz0rs, pay day has come again, and this time it was quite the charm with £558.71 ($1,023.08) going into my bank account.
I'd love to say that means I've got a third of my computer budget in one month, but with me leaving for Italy this Friday, plus with me going to Leeds to meet DB ad t3h Spinky next month, there's very little point trying to work out how much I actually have for the thing. Oh well, Christmas at the latest, works out good anyway cuz those fancy Nforce4 motherboards should be out by then. (If you don't know what that is, just nod and say "ooooo")
I've been watching a hell of a lot of Anime recently, Mainly due to me finding a download for most of the episodes of my all time favorite one, Tekkaman Blade (Known as Teknoman in the  western world, but trust me on this, you fucking Americans ruined it, stick to the Subtitled Japanese one). There's a really cool song from the opening of it from the second series which you must hear, get it here .
If you like Rock or Japanese stuff, you'll probably like this.
Hellsing is also great, I completely forgot I had it on my Hard disk, until I came across it today, I've only watched like half of it and it's already uber.
Oh and Nozzy's turned into a Dick, he's changed the password on Molly's accounts just because of what he put himself through¬_¬
God that child never listenes...

No comments:

Post a Comment