Pages

Thursday 8 July 2004

So I went out.............

I went out yesterday, it was fun, I got completely hyper on red bull, since I don't drink or do drugs.
Once I'm pepped up on enough Sugar, I'm liable to do anything, such as headbanging, which was fun. Yes, I was indeed headbanging, contrary to common belief, I am not completely socially inept.
Then I came home and avoided a super sugar crash by eating lots of bread before watching spiderman 2, it was hardcore,
Go watch it now, it's great

This is me having fun:

I am having fun, I swear....
Oh and while at work today, I found this:

I'm going to be on a plane going to italy 12 hours from now. The taxi for the bus that goes to the airport will be here in 6 hours time...
It's going to rule!
I'M GOING TO ITALY!
GO TEAM ALPHA!!!!
See y'all in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment