Pages

Friday 30 July 2004

In YOUR endo

I went out and bought a new headset today. it's the cheapest sterio one I could find, and it's the most comfortable pair of headphones EVER, they're so great ^_^
I went out and bought Warcraft 3 and Neverwinter nights, on reccomendation from spinky. I've played warcraft 3 before, it's one of the few games I actually believe is worth buying/stealing.
I know, I know, I'm not meant to buy games, but fear not, this wont be a regular occurance, I promise.

I also had some fun in Renalert 993 today with Jfk and spinky. As previously stated, it was fun ^_^

Which is better, the possible things this picture could represent, or the timing of Jfk?

Oooo, baby.

I havn't had a chance to play neverwinter nights, but I did just spend the last half hour trying to get the CD key right. For some reason, they decided to print it in like a size 2 font, with a font that has no noticeable difference between D's and 0's, and R's and A's ¬_¬
Oh well, it's installed now, maybe I'll have a chance to actually play it tomorrow...

EDIT: Puss says: "Go to bed"
Night night all

No comments:

Post a Comment