Pages

Monday 21 May 2007

The end of another era...

It's nearly 4am and I've just finished packing up all my stuff.
I move to my new place in 10 hours.

It's a little further away from this place, but closer to the place I'll (hopefully) be working. And it's a LOT cheaper.
I currently pay £69 per week for this place, which is small, cramped and shit. The carpets are stained, the TV is broke, everything seems damaged or broken here. And it's an extra £25 per month for the internet. Which is slow and capped. What a joke.

This place I pay £55 a week (includes all bills, EVEN internet...GOOD internet, too!) and my room is a lot bigger. Even has a dishwasher. Oh, and a double bed!
So it's an absolute steal, quite glad to be moving there.

But at the same time, I'm kinda sad. Vicki has moved out and Malachy is going back to Ireland today. Dee Dee will still be nearby, but it still feels like all my friends have moved away. We'll see what the future has in store, though, I'm sure things will be fine.

Things with Nicci are still going well. Hell, they're better than that, they're the best they've ever been. I really like her, she makes me smile in places that I didn't know could smile.

I'd update about the weekend, but I'm way too tired, it's late and I've been packing all day, so good night and the next update will likely come from my new home.
Who knows, I might be a real games developer then as well, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment