Pages

Sunday 6 May 2007

So, a REAL update.

Ok, so a real update is long overdue, but don't expect it to be a long one =P

I went for the Job interview and got a call about a week later. I hadn't got the Job. Yet.
Y'see they were unsure about 2 of the candidates, sort of stuck as to which one to pick. Me or Haxel. So, both of us are getting brought back for the final showdown. Fun.

My interview is on the 16th.

And right now I'm in the middle of exams. The last one went rather well, so hopefully the next 3 will go just as well and I'll end this year with a really high grade. Currently I'm in A/B territory. But honestly, the Job interview is on my mind more than anything else. I kinda need it and it's a really great opportunity.

Other than that, there's nothing really to talk about, unless you want another 500 lines about how awesometastic Nicola is.
She's bringing me food today. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment