Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2007

*sigh*

In less than 5 hours, Nicci is going on holiday for a week!

D=

Over the last few months me and her have become really really close.  I'm possibly talking completely out of my arse here, but I really like her.  It's strange how much I miss her when she's not around, it seems no matter what I'm doing I can't get her out of my head. And then, she'll text me saying she misses me. And it makes me smile.
She's going to kill me for writing this, but I don't care, she makes me feel special and I want to tell the world how good she makes me feel. I just hope I make her feel the same...
But she's leaving soon for an entire WEEK! It sucks! And I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks, so it sucks even more. But on the plus side, she's going to come see me the weekend she gets back, she's apparently going to spoil me =D
I can't wait! It'll be worth the wait, it always is with her.

So I guess I'll have to do something to keep my mind off of her for a week, probably do more shit with the box thingy, which I guess all you people that have been playing with it will enjoy. Spheres come next! Oh and I added an FPS counter (figured it was about time).

Gah. This sucks. She better bring me back something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment