Pages

Sunday 18 February 2007

Box box box box box box box box!

Ok so, to recap on the last week -

Dee Dee's sister decided to vist. She was lovely, a really nice person. We all went bowling on tuesday, or at least attempted to, but the places was booked out to hell (Damn kids!) so we went and had pizza instead. Win.

Then she went home on Friday. She'll probably be back soon as she had a really good time here.

In other news, I spent 12 hours trying to get something quite cool to work:



Physics!!
Have a look and see for yourselves if you like: http://www.zshare.net/download/win-rar-04t.html

EDIT: http://www.zshare.net/download/physics-zip.html <<< Much newer/better one!

I'm quite surprised I managed to get it to work, so I'm pretty happy with that.
I'll try to make something cool with it soon.

Nicci is going on holiday next week. That means it's going to be 2 weeks before I see her again, on top of the fact that it's already been a week and a half since I last seen her. So that's a month in total, almost D=
I need to invent some sort of teleportation device.

No comments:

Post a Comment