Pages

Friday 8 September 2006

*steals*

I read this in the b3ta newsletter and thought it was the best idea I've heard of in years - Zen shopping.

  * ZEN SHOPPING
    "I was barred from a supermarket in Croydon
    once. I hate food shopping so I came up with
    a nifty plan to avoid it. I called it "Zen
    Shopping". I'd go into a supermarket and
    lurk in the aisles. Eventually someone would
    abandon their trolley while they went
    running off to get some last-minute item
    they'd forgotten and I'd pounce on their
    trolley and wheel it to a checkout and pay
    for it. A week's shopping done in a few
    minutes. Sadly though I eventually got
    caught by an eagle-eyed manager and was
    banned for life. Apparently they'd had quite
    a few complaints from irate shoppers and had
    been watching for me." (Legless)


I am so doing that some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment