Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2006

Just. Fucking. Wonderful.

This morning, I was abruptly woken by a phone call from my bank. Apparently the rent was taken out today. That's about £850. That's approximately £830 more than I had because my student loan is very, very late.
My bank wants proof that I'm getting a student loan. I have no such proof because they haven't sent me anything. The student loan people can't send me any proof because separate departments handle that or something.

So now, Cosmopolitan want the rent. The bank wants to know why I can't pay it and nobody can help me out, not even the Student loan people, who are the ones that put me in this position in the first place.
I've spent like the last 4 hours phoning and running around the place in an attempt to get something sorted out, but to no avail. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment