Pages

Monday 5 March 2007

The weekend

So, on Friday, Nicci came down to see me (Yey!).
It was great, she cooked me a delicious steak dinner and we chilled out watching Scrubs and stuff.

Then the next day we went, got a really nice breakfast but then she had to go home :(
So the rest of saturday was spent thinking about how I'm missing her loads and I think she felt the same.

Because she came back to see me for an hour on Sunday (Double yey!!). That was a fucking awesome surprise.

Then I walked with her to the train station so she could go home, but due to an engineering thing, the trains were diverted. That meant she had to stay the night!
=D =D

Ok, I know it's a bit mean because it meant a lot of hassle for her, having to get up at 5am to get the train to work in time and all that, but shit, I was so happy to be able to spend an extra night with her, more than I could have hoped for.

She's coming back again this friday, already can't wait!

^_^

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment