Pages

Thursday 15 March 2007

A wedding, you say?

So I'm sitting here, getting ready to go to a bloody wedding.

My brother has decided to get married. What a tit!

I always thought the point of a marriage was to say "This is the person I love! This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with!" but no, it's not about that at all.
I mean...you can shout that off the top of a really tall building and be done with it, you don't need a piece of paper to make it any more true.
So really, what is the point in getting married? Why would you want to throw a big, expensive wedding?
I'll tell you why. To piss off and inconvenience all of your friends and family in one big go.
Bastard.

It's also a weird trip. Today, I fly to Ireland. From there, I fly to Ipswich, which is on the OPPOSITE site of England. Then the Wedding is on saturday. Yes, that's right, St. Patrick's day. Then, on Sunday it's a flight back to Ireland, then Monday back to Liverpool. Phew!

Oh well, I suppose it'll be nice to see the family. All of them. In the same room together. On St Patrick's day.

Joy.

I can hardly wait.

Also, I shaved off my beard >_>



I'm sad because I'm going to miss someone :(


Oh well, best finish off the last of the packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment