Pages

Friday 27 October 2006

Progress!

 Ok, so.

This week has been what one would describe as a "roller-coaster".
After getting ill and spending a good 48 hours quarantined in my room (not by anyone's choice, I was just too fucked to move much), only leaving on occation to expel liquids in ways that they were never intended to be expelled, I have finally almost recovered.
Those of you that know me well know that when I get ill, it's usually little more than a stomach bug, nothing that ever actually keeps me from doing anything. This time was different. It was as if someone, somewhere decided that I hadn't been violently ill since I was about 6 years old (Not including that Pepperami incident last year, which was pretty much self inflicted) and was long overdue.
I'm STILL feeling the effects of it now, in that every time I eat or drink something, I get a bit uneasy, but thankfully the worst is over. But I expect by Monday I'll be 100% again.
The crazy shit was when I had weird dreams that I was typing random crap into an IRC window, only to wake up and find that it WASN'T a dream at all and that I had actually typed some of the most random bullshit ever.
Fucking illness, it even messed up my already piss-poor English skills D=

However, today, the first day I've actually felt well enough to...well...do things...that don't involve me lying in bed, I got a letter. I should apparantly FINALLY get my monies by Monday, if not the end of the week! =D=D=D=D=D=D=D!

KUSHY WILL NO LONGER BE POOR!

Also, I managed to crack a chick that was playing hard to get. While ill. So next week we'll go out to the cinema or something and see how that goes.
Shhhhh! I didn't type that, you're just imagining it >_>

Dee Dee's mum decided to visit and managed to pick the exact time I was ill. Since Dee Dee had lent me her sleeping bag (as I have no money to buy a proper duvet...yet!) I obviously had to lend it back, however since her mum went home yesterday morning that means ye olde sleeping bag is back.
Oh and Malachy stole one of Vicki's pillows and hid it in my room. This means that after 2 days of agonising, fever-driven crazy half-hearted sleeping in a cold (even though my room was warm, ill remember) bed, I can now go to sleep in a snuggly, warm bed that even has a Pillow!

In fact, that sounds so good, I think I'll go do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment