Pages

Friday 9 June 2006

Time for an update, methinks...

Well, things are definitely getting better around here.
Seems as though I'm getting used to the place. I haven't noticed my brother being as patronising lately, so either he's figured out that it bothered me or I've just gotten used to it. Oh well, all is good in the land of eng. Except for the English. They speak funny.
I've applied for a couple of jobs here. Landing either one of them would be really good, there's one in particular that would be perfect for me since it's a sort of help desk thing, pays £8 an hour and lasts for the whole summer. I need monies to buy expensive, yet ultimately useless things =D
I've spent more time in the pub in the past two weeks than I have in the past two years.
I normally wouldn't mind so much, but now that the world cup has started, I can see them getting crowded, loud and filled with football fanatics. 3 Things I don't like.
At least they're not French, I suppose...
Hmm. It's late. And by late, I mean it's early. I should probably go to bed about 6 hours ago. Oh well, what can you do? >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment