Pages

Saturday 1 January 2005

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Left the country
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for
next year? Didn't have any and no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes.
5. What countries did you visit? Italy
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Satrsfaction
(Question 7 was missing :S)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Found out how to get past the restricions on the computers in School.
9. What was your biggest failure? My Life probably.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Plenty.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Uber :D
12. Who's behavior merited celebration? Does anyone's?
13. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed? Appalled, ACK's. Depressed, Sams.
14. Where did most of your money go? Uber, Italy, Leeds and Formal.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Uber and Leeds and Italy.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? Green Day - Time Of Your Life
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or Sadder? About the same really.
ii. Thinner or Fatter? Thinner
iii. Richer or Poorer? Both. (Currently I have no money, but I'll get paid soon and that will change)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Studying.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Falling in love.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it with dad and BQFH. And then I got placed into a room full of Christian MAC lovers. I wish I was kidding about that.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? Fell in love last year too. Neither ended up...optimistic.
23. How many one-night stands? Don't think anything counts.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Fairly OddParents.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't think so. Oh wait, there's Michelle. Bitch.
26. What was the best book you read? I don't think I read any...
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Don't know. The Hellsing OST is pretty cool I guess.
28. What did you want and get? I'm going to assume that's referring to Christmas. I didn't want anything, I got a portable DVD playe.r
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Shrek 2 ^_^
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 17. I actually don't remember it. I do remember the Happy birthday thing jfk and co made me, that was possibly the best Birthday gift anyone has ever given me :)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more
satisfying? Sam not going anal at me.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Non-existent.
34. What kept you sane? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Natasha bedingfield for some reason I don't know.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The Pr0n shortage of '82!
37. Who did you miss? Some friends I haven't seen in a while.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Hmm...you know, I really don't know. Maybe that guy, Xecutioner or Stryder from the CSS server I play on. I really didn't meet many new people though.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: Life sucks. Love sucks. YOU sucks.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment