Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2007

If(Age < 20)

{
  
    ++Age;

}
else
{

    postEntry();

   /* I had an awesome birthday celebration last week. Although it fell on the Wednesday (28th), the real celebration didn't start until Saturday, when we had a party.
    That a bunch of people didn't turn up to!
   
    But still, it was fun and when I see those people, I WILL hurt them. This means you, Tom, Matt, Mike and Carmy!
   
    Ah well. Nicci showed up and that was good enough for me! She took me out to dinner (and a proper steak dinner, too! Not some cheap-assed McDonald's or     something), bought me lots of nice things, sent TWO cards and even got me a fucking huge trifle. I was 100% serious when I said she was fucking awesome!
    She is so good to me, it's unreal ^___________________________________^

    Then much fun was had playing on the Wii, eating food and generally having a good time.

    Speaking of good times, Dee Dee bought me some Chocolate body paint. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's all that     needs to be said about that.
   
    Thanks again, Dee!
   
    This Sunday is Easter and I'm well prepared for it, got me 7 eggs (2 of which are thanks to Blue and Laila, who also baked some super delicious chocolate brownies     because she couldn't come to the party) and the plan is to cook a gorgeous Gammon dinner for me, Malachy and whatever other flatmates that will be there at the     time. Oh and to to it all off, Nicci is off on friday and monday - 4 day weekend, most of which she'll be here! =D =D =D =D
   
    Now all I have to do is complete C&C3 so I might actually pay her the attention she deserves >_> */


}

No comments:

Post a Comment