Pages

Thursday 2 December 2004

You know...I haven't had a real update in a long time...

I really haven't. And most of you are the same.
It's like LJ died or something, the only person who updates their LJ regularly is Nozzy.
I remember I used to update daily, I guess it was the novelty of Livejournal or something.
Or maybe someone took over my life and made me forget about it. Maybe.
Or perhaps I just lost interest in it. I don't know, I tend to think too much, overanalyse things and end up thinking the worst.
So lets see, what have I been up to?
Well as you can probably guess, HL2.
HL2 is all kinds of awesome. I've also been playing CSS, it's fun too, but you have to get used to it. I'm not too bad, sort of mid-range now and that's just after like a week of playing it.
But of course, Valve came and fucked that over by releasing HL2DM. You see, it's like being on a drug that just about feeds your addiction, then you get this all new, much stronger drug that blows it out of the water and turns you into some sort of shivering nervous wreck on the first hit.
That is HL2DM.
It's very very good.
For you americans who are too undereducated to figure out what HL2DM means, it stands for Half Life 2 Deathmatch.
Imagine Half life 2 and all the awesomeness that it is, then put real people into it that you can beat up with everything from a filing cabenate to a good 'ol Toilet. Thats right, the wholesome Bog now becomes a weapon that can kill. Instantly.
The sheer novelty of that alone makes it worth playing. Then if you're like me you find that you totally rule on it.
On other news, I now have shrek 2 on my phone. Not a picture, or a song, but the whole movie. On my phone. To watch wherever I like. I now have the best animated movie ever in the palm of my hand at all times.
The incredibles is good. But shrek 2 is better. Puss says so

No comments:

Post a Comment