Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2004

Jizz tastic

Oh my god, I completed Half life 2 today and I was by no means dissapointed at the end, unlike people who played another certain recently released and very much hyped game *cough*Halo 2*cough*.
It's totally awesome, you're playing for ages and ages and ages and right near the end, Valve throws in a kickass surprise.

NOTE: Spoilers in red text
So anyway, you go right up and near the end, the already super d00per kickass Gravity gun gets a hell of an upgrade! It turns into this heavy duty, pickup nearly anything, enemy dissolving deathy ray o' Joy :D :D :D There's nothing quite like the satisfaction you get from running into a group of enemy soldiers bent on your destruction and just beating them all to death with one of their own :D
I mean god I nearly Jizzed my pants when I FIRST got the gun, but NOW....NOW....god...I need tissues....lots and lots of tissues....


Man I'm so glad I actually bought that game. Yes, BOUGHT. As in actually gave Valve the money for it. It was well worth it and luckily the mods are one hell of a kickass bonuis. Don't worry, it's not a new fad, I plan to pirate most games in future and only buy them when I think they've earned it, I just took a gamble on this one and I was right. As usual ^_^
If you've got a semi decent PC (It don't actually take that much to run the game) and £30 to spare, go pick this one up, you wont be dissapointed. Unless you're a Halo fan ..|..

In other news, I'm a complete insomniac :D
I just can't get any sleep at night, until it builds up so much that I end up really drowsy and can't help but fall asleep, which doesn't help school, but meh.
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother going, I seem to spend most of my time in the computer sweet looking at neowin. Oh well.

EDIT: This is post 333. That's half evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment