Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2004

Time for an update at long last...

Oh dear fucking GOD I had one of those days yesterday >_<
Firstly I got a call from JM at about 13:00, it went something like this:

Hello, Steven?
Yes?
You know how you're working from 5:30 to 10:30?
Yeeess......
Well...would you like to work again from 11 to 8 in the morning?
...

And so Kushan's day started with a bang....
Later on, while at the first place, I got a nice surprise...
See, I was standing around the car park not doing much when I hear a loud smash. I run down to where it came from only to see some guy had his head in the car window, which was smashed of course. So I shouted at him and he dived into an adjacent car and sped off....

It only occured to me afterwards to take a picture of the car, but by then the owner had drove off, so here's the next best thing

Later on that day, at a different site, part of the roof collapsed....I forgot to take a pic of that >_<

Don't you just love builders?

No comments:

Post a Comment